Brunch began in England and may have taken 30 years to catch on in the U.S., but it is now a part of the culture of many families and groups.
Designing the ultimate brunch menu can be fun. With the best chefs available, in fact, there are some Saturday and Sunday morning brunch menus that provide enough variety to meet the needs of anyone walking through the door. And whether you are looking for a place to take your small family after an early morning church service or you are searching for a way to host the ultimate college graduation party, it is easy to find the brunch menu that you want if you work with the right staff. Consider, for instance, this list of some of the items that you might find at a TASTY BRUNCH OFFERING near you:
- Tuna, lobster and even a light shrimp salad
- A sampling of filling proteins like traditional bacons, as well as pork sausage patties and chicken sausage
- Signature breakfast drinks like Bloody Marys, Mimosas, as well as Champagne
- Two and three egg omelettes made to order
- Yummy donut walls with a wide range of sweet and savory options
- Bagels and croissants
- Roast beef carving station
- Upside down pineapple cake and other kinds of traditional desserts
- New England clam chowder, Caesar salad, mixed Greens and pasta salads
- Croissant sandwiches
- Honey, granola, and other kinds of Greek yogurt toppings
- Oysters Rockefeller and crabcakes
- Fresh muffins
- Fruit in every color of the rainbow
- Eggs Benedict
- Raspberries, blue berries, and strawberries to accompany a well appointed waffle station
- International favorites like breakfast burritos and refried beans
- Nectarine, crabapple, and other unique juices
- Gouda cheese and other offerings on the most beautifully designed charcuterie boards
From creating a menu, to selecting the linens, and all the accessories needed to have a picture perfect event, the best brunch menu is often more than just the food. It is also an opportunity to make sure that you are getting the help that you need to create a gathering to remember. Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or birthday, bridal or baby shower, a charity or a galas, a corporate event, a family reunion, a memorial events, a prom, or a wedding, there are more and more party planners who are opting for a brunch menu and theme. With the lower prices that are sometimes available on weekdays, in fact, there are many times when the traditional Saturday or Sunday event are not necessary.
As more and more venues open up it is important to note that when you are looking for places to have a wedding reception you can not only consider golf courses and club houses, but also barns that have been renovated into large dance halls and outdoor arboretums that can create the most picture perfect backdrops. In fact, according to statistics offered by Hudson Valley Weddings, as many as 35% of weddings are now outdoor occasions.
Many Americans love to celebrate and many also love their food, so it only makes sense that when people are planning the ultimate gatherings today that they are looking for brunch options that can allow them to create a comfortable gathering with plenty of food options for all of the guests. With a date in mind and a working idea of a budget, many people start with a venue and then select the menu. Most locations now have professional chefs who can help you create a menu that will fit your needs and price range, while also create a great way to make sure that all of your guests have comfortable seating, parking, and room to visit.
Obviously, if you are planning an upcoming brunch or other event it is important that you get your reservations in as soon as possible. It will also be necessary for you to make a substantial down payment as well as be prepared to have a head count that can help the event staff plan. If you are planning an upcoming spring or summer event, now is the perfect time to make sure that you have your plans in place and that you are able to get the venue of your choice. What are you waiting for? Now is the time to create the perfect brunch menu.