One more cold weekend.
You are trying to endure, but the cold weather, and now the snow, is getting to be too much.
It is difficult to imagine that it is the end of the first weekend in April and you are still dealing with these winter weather conditions. It has been almost a month since you finished installing the custom marine carpet and you are more than anxious to test it out. There were many boat flooring options that were available, but you decided that a boat carpet that was a few shades darker than the upholstery would work best. And while the boat looks great sitting in the garage, you are getting very anxious to get out on the lake for the first time.
The Latest Boat Flooring Options Can Help You Upgrade the Look of Your Book
It may seem like Mother Nature is playing a week long April Fool’s joke this week, we all know that eventually warmer weather will arrive. When it does there are many boat owners who are looking forward to getting their boats out on the water and enjoying the warm summer sun. The fact that 95% of all Americans live within an hour’s drive of a navigable body of water, in fact, means that many people are really looking forward to warm weather and getting to spend time on the local lakes, rivers, and oceans.
From boat flooring options that help make an old boat look better than new to the latest aqua mats that provide a way for those outside of the boat to walk on water, both boats and water toys make days at the lade a lot more fun. Consider some of these facts and figures about the recreational opportunities that are available when you have a boat or can spend time at the lake:
- More than 87 million U.S. adults participate in recreational boating today.
- 95% of the boats on the water in America are 26 feet or less, according to the National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA)
- Once you have purchased a boat, it is important to remember to budget for maintenance costs. In fact, the average annual expense of boat maintenance and use runs about 10% of the boat’s purchase price.
- 49.81 is the current number of fishermen and anglers in the U.S.
- One in three of all of the Americans who fish today are women, according to a report released by the Recreational Boating and Fishing Foundation and the Outdoor Foundation.
Even though the snow is flying in some places this first week in April, we all know that the warm, boating weather is just around the corner. Will you be ready?